# Neo4j Contractor
Open Application Period
In coordination with the devops and software development teams, the consultant will complete the following deliverables:
- Hala’s neo4j graph cluster deployed to production
- Best practice documentation regarding deployment, cluster security, cluster backups, data restoration
- Optimized schemas and queries; indexes
- Recommendations for data optimization for data in migration pipeline
- Data security measures within production graph
# UI/UX Designer
Deadline extended: Applications accepted until July 12, 2020.
- Create high quality and visually appealing wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Design unique and captivating user experience and corresponding user interfaces.
- Design new features and assist with the evolution of the existing user experience of our products.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Product and Engineering teams.
- Understand company priorities and needs and translate them into real web and mobile products.
- Prototype and validate your ideas.
- Create proposals for intuitive and engaging user flows.
- Quickly turnaround lo-fi and hi-fi prototypes as needed.
- Prepare, execute, and follow up on user tests.